June 22, 2011

working arm party

we were shooting video for the ella moss site today (new thing we are doing - pretty fantastic), which is a slooooooow process. while our model was getting a hair & make-up touch up the photographer, alex snapped some quick shots of my bracelets (or "arm party" as the man repeller would say).

DIY friendship bracelet, vintage coral cuff, rotary watch, tiffany & co bangle, stratus silver jewelry co branch bangles





thanks alex, you really make the rest of the photos on my blog look like crap (just kidding mom).  you can check out some of his work here.  

13 comments:

Joy said...

great fotos!

Flashes of Style said...

I totally looove your boots! <33

Alison said...

love the boots, so cute!

<3 Alison
alisonscampusfashion.blogspot.com

Katherine said...

Love all the wrist candy shots! Gorgeous photography :)

Diva said...

Boots are so awesome :)
And the watch and the ring are so nice.
Ughhhhh. Jealousy :(


Heartsandshoes.blogspot.com

Fashion Fabrice said...

Gorgeous shoes!!! Thay're amazing! and the armparty looks like a blast ;) Love theat top you're wearing as well:)

xoxo
Farah from Fashionfabrice

Anonymous said...

loooooooooove the boho accessories :)

Bad Joan said...

You look great! Love your accessories, especially the watch. The booties are very cool too!

http://blog.badjoan.com/

EatSleepDenim said...

I need to get some more friendship bracelets! I like how you did your layering.

Anonymous said...

♥
oh.. so nice post.)
Love your blog.))
♥
I now spend a survey of bloggers with such questions.
1. Why did you create a blog?
2. For whom you taking him? Want to be popular?
3. How long will it keep going?
♥

Gaby [The Vault Files] said...

Love your rings and bracelets! And the boots! I have similar ones, but love yours! ;)

Unknown said...

loving the bracelets x

Unknown said...

I love the watch :-)


My blog
xoxo Michaela

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...