September 27, 2011

little sister

i recently hired my little sister to work part time for me (its not nepotism if i know she'll do a good job... right?) which i like because: 1. i get to see her more! & 2. she is at my house more so she can be my new blog photog (nothing like forcing your little sister to do something... just like the good ol' days)!  and then i decided to take pictures of her outfit since it seemed blog-worthy, check her out:

boyfriend/girlfriend button down, forever 21 knit top, marc by marc jacobs leggings, urban outfitters flats (similar), vintage coach belt





such a cutie!  i am actually kinda shocked she allowed me to take these pictures, since she doesn't usually let me take pictures of her.  but that might be cause i always try to take pictures of her eating. hahahaha.

p.s. i think carlos is not happy i've been neglecting his blog.  he keeps showing up in all the photos lately!

Follow style extraordinaire

6 comments:

Flashes of Style said...

I love the red flats! <3

xoxo,

Bonnie

http://flashesofstyle.blogspot.com

Sara Campbell said...

cool pants!
Sara Campbell Blog

Sarah Mendelsohn said...

i love her leggings! so adorable xx

Sarah Frills4Thrills said...

what a supe cute sista you have! Love it! I'm new to your blog, but you are sooooo talented! I love fashion, but a lot of times I get so lost with the styling of an outfit!

Miu said...

The leggins are funny :D

Anonymous said...

love the leggings and hair!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...