ugh. its been in the 90's all week. gross. all i wanna do is wear fall stuff, is that so much to ask?!?! the weather is making me grouchy, and i don't have much to say about this look except that the cardigan didn't stay on for long. i just really wanted to wear my missoni for target with polka dots!
![]() |
| missoni for target cardigan, cotton candy dress, boutique 9 oxfords, rayban sunglasses |
annnnnd the weekend is just about here! yay!






6 comments:
Perfect prints for this Fall heat wave
xo Leslie
I hate prints, so for you to be able to mix prints and still look thin I appreciate that!
Your outfit is sooo cute lucky you to have a piece of Missoni!
IRENE
http://sugarwithspikes.blogspot.com/
http://unseenslaughter.wordpress.com/
love the Missoni! :)
Looking good! :)
xx
90s, eh? Do you live in Texas too? Way to suffer for fashion so you could rock that fab Missoni sweater. I'm pretty sure that was the best designer/discount collab of all time.
Post a Comment