December 19, 2011

stripes and dots + some glitter

happy monday all!  and it actually is a happy monday, my mom is taking me to the spa tonight!  a nice early christmas present!  anyway, just a quick post with my outfit from last thursday - when i went to the event at the new west elm store in LA!  





love my new indigo by clarks booties (although i still can't believe that i'm wearing clarks)!  hope you all are ready for christmas!


Follow style extraordinaire

Follow stylxtraordnair on Twitter

25 comments:

signature mix said...

I love the stripes over dots. And the necklace is gorgeous. Enjoy the pre-holiday pampering with your mother.

Frank Vinyl said...

love the polka dot shirt!! so cute
francesca

marama said...

Great outfit. Love your necklace =)

http://maramasplace.blogspot.com

Anna (South Molton St Style) said...

I just found your blog, I love it. We have quite similar style - mixing up classics with quirky pieces. Am now following :)

Merry Christmas! xx
www.southmoltonststyle.com

Why Girls Are Weird said...

LOVE the polka dots!

Adrianna said...

great look ;)

Unknown said...

really really fun outfit, i love the polka dots and stripes mix
Girl in the Poodle Shoes

Life's a shoe said...

i love the stripes and dots!!!

.Candy. said...

i've always been seeing this pattern mixing but still haven't found the right outfits to mix and match with...will def try this soon! nice boots too!



http://intoxicatedchameleon.blogspot.com

Beantown's Barbie said...

cute outfit!

http://beantownsbarbie.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

The polkadots are perfect underneath the layer of stripes! Such a cool way of mixing monotonous tones.

Annie said...

That blouse is awesome...love this outfit! Pretty excited I just found your blog...love your style :)

Annie
The Other Side of Gray

Zoe_Deluge said...

I love the mixture of the prints! I would of never thought to do that! so cute!

<3 zoe
http://grandtheftthrift.com

Bubble My Licorice said...

great shirt
I love polka dot!

JINNA YANG said...

lovee how you mixed these prints!

xo
Jinna
http://greaseandglamour.com

Julia Rambaud said...

love the necklace and sunglasses! Xx

Unknown said...

Love this, need that polka dot blouse!

xo Ashleigh

www.thedaileigh.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

love mixing pattern,
stripes+polka dots workes always fantastic together :)

follow each other? I follow you :)

eDina from:


http://sunshowerlover.blogspot.com/

Gia said...

Dots with stripes, like it:)

♥Gia
www.vintage-traffic.com

Lynsey Michelle said...

Kinda loving that necklace. Think it would look amaze with just about anything...

xx
Lynsey
www.law-of-fashion.com

DARIADARIA said...

oh i love that polka dots shirt! //dariadaria

Cortnie Elizabeth said...

Love the stripes and polka dots! I'm a fan of her necklaces too for I'm also an Etsy seller. Check out my oversized clutches some time at http://lovecortnie.etsy.com!

xo,Cortnie
http://stylelustpages.com

Taupe NY said...

i ADORE this look..dots and stripes go so well together..they're so fuss-free without being plain, girly without being frilly.

-B

Nicole Feliciano said...

Love that necklace and this fun casual look. I invite you to join my fashion mingle here:

http://www.momtrends.com/2011/12/new-years-fashion-ideas/

We post it every Monday, but it remains open for a week. Cheers!

Anonymous said...

i love the color of your jeans!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...