this outfit is a few weeks old, i wasn't totally happy with the images so i figured i'd save them for a lazy day... maybe i'm still recovering from my 51 hours without power, maybe i'm getting stressed out by the holidays. either way all i feel like wearing this week is pajamas! at least i have these photos saved for my lovely readers!
forever 21 hat (similar), free people sweater, c&c california tee, ella moss shorts (old, similar), dkny tights (similar), frye boots (old, similar)
i've still got to do quite a bit of christmas shopping as well as get my tree and finish decorating my house! feels like there is so much to do, and not enough time!






16 comments:
I love the sweater and the purple tights especially :) And I definitely feel like I'm running out of time for Christmas too... it's crazy how fast time has been flying.
xo, alison*elle
pretty colors!
<3
pia
everlightly.blogspot.com
Love the mix of so many colors in just one outfit :) it works on you!
xxx
love all your pops of color!
i love this! your crochet sweater is too adorable!
x jamie
Love the sweatee. And the tights are my fav color!
I love that sweater. Great use of colors. Good luck with all of the Christmas shopping.
I LOVE the colors in this outfit...they look great!
Annie
The Other Side of Gray
I like how you put together your ideas in this blog.
http://paquetevistasbien.blogspot.com
beautiful look! Love your sweater!
http://giaa-fashion.blogspot.com
The knitted sweater is so cute!! I love loose knits like that. Loving the coat too :)
www.themoptop.com
thanks for visiting my blog! you have great style as well! :D
I do that all the time - take images and just hold onto them for a rainy day...or a powerless day as the case may be! Hang in there!
xx
Lynsey
www.law-of-fashion.com
Your sweater hugs you well and the color is great on you!:)
-loadsofashion.blogspot.com
I think you look totally cute!
http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com
Love this combination!!! Following now dear. I hope you can visit and follow mine too.
Happy holidays from Perú
Inés
http://enisdaba.blogspot.com
Post a Comment