December 11, 2011

the party outfit in bits and pieces

the worst part of being a blogger in the winter - it gets dark really early and can't really take outfit photos at night! friday was the holiday party for the company i work at, and since it was night i had to take some photos inside.  gross.  i hate using the flash!  the photos never turn out good unless you have a really really really well lit room. i don't.  does anyone really?  there were three acceptable photos, and i just really wanted to be able to share this holiday party look! 



topshop leather jacket (old, similar), quicksliver tank (old, similar), zara skirt, hue tights, sam edelman pumps, spike the punch necklace

the party was fun, per the usual.  this was actually the 5th holiday party with the company so i knew what to expect.  if you are working at a new job and wondering, "how drunk can i get?" check out this hilarious article (but sooo true!).  i work at a "cool company" so it can get pretty wild!  hope you all have as much fun as i did at my company party!  

 

Follow style extraordinaire

Follow stylxtraordnair on Twitter

22 comments:

Gaby [The Vault Files] said...

Love your outfit!

Sugar with Spikes said...

Very pretty!!

IRENE
http://sugarwithspikes.blogspot.com/
http://unseenslaughter.wordpress.com/

everlightly said...

love the skirt and shoes !
<3
pia

http://everlightly.blogspot.com/

Lisa said...

Love your outfit. You should check out this brand www.charlotteandlisa.com I think you would like it.

xx www.clothesovercarbs.blogspot.com

Beckerman Girls said...

Love your sparkly skirt and your leopard heeels!!! You are working it! This is the perrrfect outfit for New Years!!!!!! You gotta wear it!!!
Big kiss,
xo Beckerman Sistas
www.BeckermanBitePlate.com

Emily said...

totally agree! hate using flash inside!
you look great though!

www.thestylemaponline.com

Veronica P. said...

wonderful glam skirt

Anonymous said...

Love the jacket and tights! The polka dots are unexpected.

Julia

Hilary said...

Great heels! I love them paired with black. Have a great day!

XX Hilary
http://thehippinista.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

lovely outfit, lucky me its summer in australia :P doesnt go dark till about 10 pm

Anonymous said...

I know what u mean about the picture taking I have been having the same issues.

Cute style and blog

Jen
Http://blankwhiteframes.blogspot.com

Sarah said...

This outfit is super cute!
I really like your hair. Infact, I love it. I like curling my hair, but it could never turn out as pretty as yours:}

Follow me, I'll follow back if ya wish? ;]
http://distantdreamer-sarah.blogspot.com/

Absolutely Mrs. K said...

oh my those shoes are insane, never seen such a thing before! and i love love love sequined skirts, so hard to style but you have done a phenomenal job

Bridg said...

i agree, it's impossible to take good pictures with flash! but nevertheless you look great - love the zara skirt! :)

B x

www.phoandchips.com

Jackie said...

This outfit is so fun and funky! I love the polka dots paired with sequins and animal print. Unexpected but well executed!

http://jgstylekitty.blogspot.com

Megha Sarin said...

Perfect glammed up look!

love
http://www.meghasarin.blogspot.com

Flutra said...

You had a great party outfit and the pics turned out to be good. But I understand u, this darkness is killing me to:(
Anyway, first time visiting your blog and I like it. Want to follow each other?
Hugs

flutrafashion.blogspot.com

Last Minute Accessories said...

We love your style!!Last Minute Accessories

Last Minute Accessories said...

We love your style!Last Minute Accessories

signature mix said...

This pairing of the sequined skirt, dotted tights, and leopard shoes could not be more perfect. Love this look! That article is so funny too.

Unknown said...

Those shoes are fantastic!!! I'm obsessed with everything leopard right now. And with that sparkly skirt! AHH adorable.

Chickey Designs said...

Your skirt is insanely wonderful

chickeydesigns.blogspot.com

Follow me & I'll follow you!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...