its like a hundred zillion degrees (like my butter is liquid now) here in los angeles so i'm having a really hard time thinking about fall wardrobes. as in i don't even want to look at fall stuff cause it makes me feel hotter. i seriously wanna crawl in my freezer! even though its sweltering hot in LA, the rest of the country is preparing for fall so i forced myself to look at the
free people september catalog. despite the fact that i can barely think about fall, i did find some pretty awesome things that i want!
as usual i love the oversized knits. i'd totally buy the oversized fairisle trim sweater since i got that fp giftcard at outside lands. unfortunately its so hot the sweater would just sit around for too long in my closet. crossing my fingers for some cooler weather so i can start thinking about fall!
10 comments:
I love the combination of bohemian and whimsical fashion here! I feel so inspired buy an embroidered dress and feather jewelry!
Lovely blog! Following for sure :)
Hugs, D
Loveee this catalog! SO pretty <3
xoxo,
Bonnie
http://flashesofstyle.blogspot.com
amazing, Free people has been really on their game.
♥, Steph
The second dress the lace one i love it. so bohemian and cute.
I like this blog. please check out mine.
http://paquetevistasbien.blogspot.com
i LOVE that the 70s are coming back in every single way. these are such great looks! awesome blog too
mademoiselle mimi
Love these, especially the lace and boots =)
Am I the only one not excited for fall. I like not having to try in the mornings.
I agree, it is just so hot and I've been seeing cute bloggers in their transitional looks but - I'm just not there yet! I do want that polka dot top though ;)
xx Cristina
fabulous pics x
what a great blog. so many stunning posts. love these.
inspirational photos
x
Post a Comment