February 15, 2012

st. valentine's

we aren't big on celebrating valentine's day.  this year the only thing i did for the holiday was wear my pink jason wu for target blouse, it seemed kinda valentine's day-ish!  
    






we had left-overs for dinner and watched a movie.  not that different from any other night, except that i gave the dog a bath! whether you celebrate v-day or not, i hope you all had a wonderful day!

p.s. was anyone else able to snag some jason wu for target? 


Follow style extraordinaire

Follow stylxtraordnair on Twitter

14 comments:

Elin Kling said...

So cute look!

Ms.Fashionista said...

SO jealous you snagged a piece from the Target collection! It was all sold out by the time I woke up :(

www.alifeinthefashionlane.blogspot.com

xo

Bridgid said...

The shirt is so cute! Nice outfit - and love your hair, it's so pretty here :)

www.phoandchips.com

Chloe Innvaer said...

I bought that same shirt! On Valentines haha! My boyfriend and I are not big on Valentines as well, but thats ok because I ran into that beauty! haha =)

Charlotte said...

that is such a gorgeous blouse! definitely valentinesey without being OTT

You look lovely, and I hope you had a lovely valentines day.. we had a simple indoorsy one too and it was much more relaxing than going out and spending a fortune :)

Annie said...

This blouse is so pretty - very cute V day outfit :)

Annie
The Other Side of Gray

NauticalWheeler said...

LOVE the blouse & pleated skirt! You look great :)

From Brooklyn with love,

Jen

Smolder Me said...

pretty outfit! such a sweet look for valentines. :)

lucia m said...

love your skirt!!

www.aroundlucia.com
www.aroundlucia.com

Anonymous said...

what a pretty outfit!!! I like everything of it from the skirt to the shirt =)

Anonymous said...

Love this look! Your hair is so pretty!

Dasha Gold said...

Beautiful ladylike look! Gorgeous lady

xx
Dasha Gold
www.thetrendspotter.net

Unknown said...

I love your style! Your blouse looks perfect with the skirt. This is a sweet little Valentine's Day outfit. Great blog! Can't wait for new looks.

Rhe
rhestyle.com

Naina said...

Love the femininity of this look paired with the semi-rough looking black skirt.
I just had a Skype date with my long distance boyfriend, nothing big - if you love someone, you show it each and every day! And at least your dog got some lovin' ;)


SIDEWALKCATWALKS.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...