quick little tuesday post of what i wore sunday. and also monday. after my weekend of waking up early, i wasn't feeling like putting together a new outfit so i wore the same thing as sunday. its okay though, cause no one that saw me sunday also saw me monday. i guess could have kept this a secret.
gap denim jacket (similar), madewell shirt (old), vintage blouse, j brand shorts, zara tights (similar), jeffrey campbell boots (old), jw hulme bag
hope the week started well for everyone! almost half way to the weekend! i can hardly wait for it, i'm going to palm springs!










6 comments:
I am loving this outfit, so cool! I just can't seem to pull off shorts with tights :(
(I'm selling that pink and black striped dress if you're interested, but it's a medium and you look like you'd be a small, haha)
http://www.closet-fashionista.com/
Love the plaid and stripes together!
http://fashionistanygirl.blogspot.com/
Cool boots!
you look nice. love your hair
x
HAHA, I always wear a cute outfit twice if no one saw me in it the first time. Love this look!
Xo
Libby you are SO lucky! I dreamed about that!
x X
Post a Comment